Can’t get to the Bank to make your deposit during business hours? It’s no problem with First Southern’s Mobile Deposit. Save time and gas money by simply taking a photo of the front and back of your check to make your deposit straight from your mobile device.
To get started making deposits from anywhere..
- Enroll in First Southern's Online Banking if you're not already enrolled.
- Download the First Southern State Bank Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you're logged in to the Mobile Banking app, click "Deposit" and follow the simple instructions.
- Endorse the back of your check with..
- "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY"
- The last four (4) digits of your First Southern account number
- Your signature
- Deposits made before 3:00 PM Central will post the same business day.
- Customers may complete a maximum of three (3) deposit transactions per day.
- Customers may deposit a maximum of $3000 per day total.
- Mobile deposits will "Memo Post" to your account.
- Mobile deposits will post to your account at the End of Business Day (overnight) processing.
- Mobile deposits made after 3 PM will post on the following business day. If a mobile deposit is made on Friday at 4 PM, for example, it will Memo Post at time of deposit and the customer will receive full credit at processing on the next business day, in this example that would be on Monday night.
- Processing days for Mobile Deposit are Monday - Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays.
- Questions? Please call us at 256-437-2176, or call or stop by any of our branch Locations.
At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for Personal accounts. A Business / Commercial version of mobile deposit is coming soon!