E-Statement systems upgrade for Albertville & Crossville customers
Dear Valued Customer,
Recently, First Southern State Bank finalized our operational transition into one bank and we’re so proud to fully welcome our Vantage Bank customers to the First Southern family! We want to reassure all of our customers that you’ll continue to receive the great personal and local service you’ve come to expect and will be able to bank securely and seamlessly online, on your phone, or in person at any of our 10 branch locations throughout Northeast Alabama.
At First Southern, your privacy and security is our top priority! We consistently explore new technologies to provide you with a more secure banking experience. Today, we wanted to let you know about a key change that impacts your access to your e-statements. Due to a recent upgrade to our systems, Albertville and Crossville (Vantage Bank) customers will be required to re-enroll in E-statements. Therefore, we would like to invite you to Re-enroll in E-statements today. (This upgrade does not affect your online banking!)
Ways to re-enroll…
- Click on the green box at the top right of this page that says “e-statements”, then click the green “Enroll in e-statements” tab in the middle of the e-Statements page. -OR-
- Call Customer Service at 256-437-2176, or your local branch.
Follow this simple step-by-step e-Statement enrollment process online …
- Complete “Enroll in e-Statements form” at www.fssbank.com
- After your application has been verified by our Customer Service representatives, you will receive an email from fssb statements. Click on the secure link in the email.
- Enter your USER NAME – which is your account number.
- Enter your PASSWORD- which is the last 4 digits of the Primary account holder’s social security number.
- Click “LOG IN”
- Enter your “old” password - which is the last 4 digits of the Primary account holder’s social security number.
- Enter a new password of your choice.
- Log in with new password to enter the Multi-Factor Authentication Enrollment
- Complete information about yourself through a multi-factor authentication enrollment including name, email address, work, home, and mobile phone numbers.
- Enter a Security Phrase that will be presented back to you at each login as an anti-phishing device. (20 characters or more are required)
- Enter your own Challenge Questions (15 characters or more are required.) and Answers.
- Once the user enrollment is complete, the user will receive a Multi-Factor Authentication Enrollment Confirmation email.
Congratulations! You’re now enrolled in e-Statements!
When your statements are ready to view each month, you will receive an email notification from fssb statements.
If you have any questions, please call your local branch, our Customer Service line at 256-437-2176, or click the “Contact Us” tab at the top of this page.
We realize that you have many options when it comes to banking and we thank you for choosing First Southern! We sincerely appreciate your business and wish you and your family good health during these challenging times!
Jack B Lovelady
President & Chief Executive Officer