APPLE PAY TM
Make your purchases contactless and more secure in person, in apps, and on the web with Apple Pay! Link your First Southern debit card with your Apple device and pay hands-free at participating merchants. Apple Pay adds another layer of security to your transactions by not sharing your card information with merchants. Enter your First Southern debit card information into your iPhone or Apple Watch to begin using this service today!
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
- In Settings, open "Wallet & Apple Pay"
- Click "Add Card"
- Click "Credit or Debit Card"
- Click "Continue"
- On a dark background, position your debit card in the photo frame. It will automatically make a photo of the front of the card.
- Verify your card details
- Add your security Code from the back of your card
- Click "Agree"
- You may be asked to perform one of three options to activate your card.
- Via text message (Best option)
- Via email message
- Via calling First Southern State Bank during business hours at 256-437-2176
Once enabled, you're ready to use your First Southern debit card with your Apple device!
LOST APPLE DEVICE? NO PROBLEM!
Apple Pay offers cloud based services that allow you to locate, lock or erase your device. Only a portion of your card information is stored on their databases making it impossible for a thief to obtain your entire debit card number.
WANT EVEN MORE SECURITY FOR YOUR DEBIT CARD?
Whether you're looking to stop certain types of transactions, limit per-transaction spending, turn your card on and off, or if you just want to be notified on card activity, MyCardRules gives you the certainty and security you need. Download the free app from the App Store today!